Saturday, February 24, 2007

TRUTH TABLE

Today me was reading about TRUTH table ...

No ...not that TRUTH table you was thinking ( Actually me not sure what TRUTH table you was thinking , but if YOU reading for fun, me don't think you thinking TRUTH table the metamatik one, which is what me was thinking)

So reading reading, suddenly me found something interesting.....Here me share what me found ...

F = CBA + CBA' + CB'A + CB'A' + C'BA = AB +C

You thinking, "Ok, so what it mean ?"
Me can only answer,click the equation to find out ....
Meaning, other than it is the reason why me suffer in Uni , me don't know enough to explain to you either ( me can't even explain to me-self yet ,so me pretty sure me can't explain it to you) .....

So you ask why me paste something me don't understand?
Is it because me like talking about things me don't comprehand ? Is me stupid?

Answer : Of course no lah, me not stupid. Even if me stupid , me not that stupid to open me mouth and proving to everybody me stupid (if me could do that , you calling me Mr.Prime Minister already ) .

No no....Why me paste this is because although me don't understand all of it , me understand some .
That by the way is what me want to talk about today.

So what is it me understand you ask?
Which part of "F = CBA + CBA' + CB'A + CB'A' + C'BA = AB +C" me understand?
Me tell you.
It is the "+" part .
Yup , the plus symbol....That it.

Him call OR GATE.
Me know him long time.Tolak tambah 9 years.
Come from LOGIC country, family name GATE.
First me look at him , me thought him just another GATE.
Later me realise there is much more .
You see , among the GATE family , him the most macho.

Why?
Because it the most robust ( like nokia 3310);
the most versatile (like P.Ramlee); and
the most perseverant ( like Rocky Balboa).
In total,him better than Terminator and Rambo combined.

Why ?
Answer :Because of what him can do .
Him can do magic.No joke.
For example, check scenario.
Imagine first , there is two person.One person call A and another person call B.
Imagine also, A and B doctor and them doing something important (like brain surgery).

Question : What happen to patient?Will he retain three digit IQ? Can him make sentence after surgery ?Will him become compost?in short, what the RESULT?

With OR GATE, good chance answer is yes, yes , no, good ....

Why ?
Because OR GATE say, as long as either A or B is good, him will take care of the rest.Him will make RESULT good.

Meaning,
if A lousy , but B good,him make RESULT good .
if A good, but is B who lousy, him still maintain RESULT good.
if A good, also B good ,no need to say la ,of course RESULT good what.
Only and only if A and B both lousy, then OR GATE wash his hand .
(Cannot blame him also what,everything lousy of course confirm die la)

Him TRUTH table look like this :-



Wahhh...see TRUTH table result...all one one one .
Only got one zero, that wan also understandable.
But thats not all.
There is more.
If with only two doctor (A and B), him make 75% chance RESULT is GOOD,
with three doctor (say A,B and also C) , him make 87.5% success rate.If 4 doctor,better still, 93.75%.

Now thats what you call RESULT.
The more the elements you throw at him , the better him make the odds.
Can give standing ovation.
Cemerlang,gemilang ,terbilang....

Now compare AND GATE, OR GATE's lousy brudder from different mother and not same father.

This is AND GATE TRUTH table : -



See, Give him same doctor also he will screw up .
See, 75% of time, him make patient become body.

Why ?
ANSWER : Because this AND GATE one lazy fella.
Meaning,only if A and B good , meaning only if nothing is expected for him, then only him don't kacau and RESULT got chance to become good .
Otherwise,sure die .
Worse still , no way help patient.The more element you throw at him ,the worse him make RESULT .
You give him 3 doctor ,12.5% chance of survival .
4 doctor only 6.25%.
Enough doctors, (almost) no chance at all.

So sad ...
but dunno why this AND GATE fella so popular...
Right now him everywhere.

In Iraq, in White House , in Putrajaya,that why result no good.

Ask why RESULT no good, A say B lousy, B say C lousy,C say DrM lousy, DrM say Pak Lah lousy, Pak Lah say internet lousy, internet say Khairy lousy ,Khairy say Israel lousy, Israel say Osama lousy , Osame say Bush lousy,bush say Gore lousy , Gore say DrM lousy.,DrM say Pak Lah lousy ... round and round it goes but RESULT still the same...RESULT still lousy....

Why la ...
Actually nobody lousy, LOGIC only lousy.
Why keep that good-for-nothing LOGIC anyway ...
throw away la ....other LOGIC already readily available what.
Then everything become good ,you also good what ...

sigh...

Look so simple only right ...Maybe that's why it is so difficult to achieve.....

No comments: