Saturday, February 24, 2007

The Number Four

Ok...this is me number four post .
Big 4. Important number.

Why important ?
Because 4 number meaning complete.
Long time ago , when me was working for Japan company (japan great engineer,like jerman),
me learn this.

That time , when Great Engineer Japan teach him call number 4 PDCA (Great Engineer Japan
can do many thing but speaking error free English is not one of them ).
PDCA meaning Plan+Do+Check+ Act.
4 step.
4 step equal one full cycle.
One full cycle equal one complete process.
That how number 4 meaning complete.

See when start , number one very important.
It mean you not just talking nothing.You also got doing something.
From nothing to something meaning ALIVE.
So number one stand for LIFE.

After one, come two.Also important.
Actually, some say number two more important because it is more dificult to move from number one to two than it is to move from number zero to one ( Hmmmm....look like me talking politik again).
Anyway,number two means one is sustained.
Represent WILL.
Alive alone not enough. Thing must have WILL .
Number two is proof.

Then come number 3.
Three bellwether number.Represent DIRECTION.
After thing alive and find will,thing must go somewhere.
Number 3 show where thing heading.
Where thing will most probably end number three can usually show.

Number 4?
Four stand for REFLECTION.
why?
Simple -because Four is first natural number where reflection is possible.
From Four can see LIFE,WILL and DIRECTION .
Important you like what you see.
If not no use complete.
That why four very important. Number one,two three cannot complete if view from four no good.
Me know this long time .

So since me know this long time and me at blog #4, me taking time to reflect.
Reflecting reflecting ,suddenly me notice something .
Me notice me talking politiks a lot.
First post got, second got third also got ...sigh.

Me surprise.
Didn't me say politiks not me cuppa.
Did me lie ?
Is me denial?
Is me actually interested in politik?
How come this happen ?
Is this good?
WHO DO THIS TO ME ????!!!

Me have many many question and more.
Good thing me at point where me can reflect.
Like funny Goundamani say in Jaihind after climbing mountain ,"man who knows where him come from only man".Me concede point.

Now me off thinking.

Wassa.

No comments: