Thursday, February 22, 2007

Third day

So this is th the third day me blog....
First day me had a bright idea,...
second day me forget the password ; and
third day me discover me don't have anything to say...

Problem ?
yes...
But ok, me no worried ...
Like me blog header suggest , me was an engineer once ( though now operator at call center) so me cannot worry .

Doctors can worry...
Lawyers can worry ...
Accountants can worry...
But Engineer cannot worry ...why ?
Because that is to say him don't like problem...which means him like thing to remain the way they are...which of course mean him got no business being an engineer...this is Definition...Definition meaning you cannot change (e.g like Constitution, but not the Malaysian one)
You can change but when Definition not the same Meaning also different ... then only Name remain the same ( compare Constitution , the Malaysian one).
For what ?
Like Shakespeare say, what in Name?
You call Proton BMW, Proton don't become like BMW (Marketing ppl say different ,but dem not Engineer Friend) ...

No no ...

Meaning no follow Name, Name follow Meaning....This is very old law....

So today we define Engineer : Him when problem ,just another day at work ...
Start tomorrow we find problem ok....

Wassa.

No comments: